T-Tap Connectors (120 PCS)
T-Tap Wire Terminals allow you to tap an existing wire with another wire with ONE crimp. Without cutting or stripping the wire.
A T-tap connector works best by simply closing it over the wire and applying a slight crimp with pliers It can connect into the circuit through a male tab push-on terminal at the opposite side.
A quick and easy way to tap into an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
A T-Tap connector can be used in a variety of applications including signs, fixtures, and luminaries.
- No wire stripping is necessary. Simply clip part over the primary wire and close with a pair of pliers
- No special tools are required
- Taps are insulated, color-coded by wire size
- All taps meet or exceed UL and SA standards
- Quantity: 120 PCS
- Package Weight: 0.35 kg
- Package Size: 10 x 5 x 5 cm
- 20 x Red Connectors
- 20 x Blue Connectors
- 20 x Yellow Connectors
- 20 x Red T-Tap Wire Terminals
- 20 x Blue T-Tap Wire Terminals
- 20 x Yellow T-Tap Wire Terminals