Safety Induction Electroscope
Safety Induction Electroscope is a handy instrument that uses a safe, non-contact method to detect AC voltage and can be used to find circuit breaks in a wire.
Just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. A voltage test is easy to carry out by simply holding the detector by its body and placing the white end cap near or onto a cable or fitting believed to be carrying electricity.
This is a perfect tool kit for home and electric industry uses. Ideal design for testing power cables, junction boxes, etc. Totally insulated, no exposed metal or conductive parts. Long life and low power consumption.
Detects Voltage - tester tip sounds with red LED; when the electric field becomes stronger, the tester is with faster sound.
Detect the Radiation intensity of the electric field. When detects radiation, tester tip LED changes from green to red, and sounds
Detect Breakpoint - two sides of the breakpoint have different radiation intensity, the difference can make the tester emit different frequency sound.
Battery Installed - Ready to work anytime you just need a battery.
- Portable - Since it's wireless you can bring it anywhere.
- Measuring voltage: AC 90V to AC 1000V
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Operating humidity: 80%
- Pollution index: 2
- Cleaning method: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Operation power supply: No. 7 battery 2 sections (product does not contain the battery, need to be purchased separately)
- Product weight: 40g
1x Safety Induction Electroscope