Hot Ironing Fabric Ruler
A must-have in your sewing item list!
Accurate pressing is one of the most essential parts of the construction process. Our Hot Ironing Fabric Ruler is a specially designed tool that holds precise, narrow folds and clean angles, all in one step.
You can effortlessly fold, measure, mark and press straight hems, round, interior and miter corners, it also prevents your fingers getting dangerously close to the iron.
Made of super thin, heat-resistant resin, it can be used with a dry or steam iron, and you can press right on the ruler without hurting your fingers. Designed with a special non-slip surface, it holds fabric in place for very precise measurement.
- Measure, mark, fold, press: deep hems, long hems, miter corners
- Thin, accurate ruler for large tasks at the pressing station
- Heat resistant, press directly on the ruler
- Can be used with dry or steam iron
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise measurement
HOW TO USE:
- Fold fabric over ruler, match edge to size needed, press.
- Fold corner to match miter line, press.
- Use ruler to mark hem size, place ruler at mark, fold fabric and press.
- Material: Resin
- Size: 20 x 10cm / 7.87 x0.39in
- Thickness: 0.35mm