Glass Nano Repair Kit
Want a quick but inexpensive way to fix those annoying cracked glass?
Introducing our Quick Fix Glass Repair Kit - an DIY kit that fixes cracks or chips on laminated glass easily and restores the affected surface into a brand new condition in just 20 minutes!
With its advanced top-quality resin formula, it provides invisible and undetectable repair results to all glass damages such as bulls-eye, cracks, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks while preventing them from spreading.
Proven to repair any glass surface including windshields, car windows, smartphones, tablets, and any gadget. Save your time and money to buy a new piece of glass and fix those cracked glass just like magic with this kit!
- Easy to Use :
Allows anyone to fix a damaged windshield or glass display, with just a few easy steps giving a clear and no trace of repair results.
- Wide Application :
Works best on chips, bull's eye, stars and flowers, half-moon crescents, cracks and even slight scratches on your car windows, smartphones, tablets, and any glass surface.
- Quality Parts and Ingredients :
Reinforced injection sealant dispensing head. Eliminates the need to mix ingredients with other kits. No heating required!
- Specialized Invisible Coating :
Fills the air cavity with a strong penetrating adhesive that will bond the loose glass and restore the visibility
- Fast and Effective :
Glass repairs can be completed in 20 minutes.
Maximum Strength Repair :
Powerful filler solution is resistant to future cracks and damages.
- Material: Plastic, rubber, resin (repair liquid)
- Place the repair device over cracks.
- Inject the repair resin into the tube.
- Let the resin stays for 20 minutes.
- Repair done. Cracked glass remains brand new.
1 x Repair resin
5 x Cure strips
1 x Sleeve razor blade
- Avoid using in direct sunlight-work in shaded area
- Do not apply on a hot windshield. Park vehicle in shaded area and open for windows to cool glass surface first before repairing.
- A safety razor is required to remove components
- Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces